GENERAL SALES POLICY
These general terms of sale contract are valid in all commercial activities of our company with real and legal persons. Unless there is an agreement to the contrary, the conditions stated below are valid for all our current and future sales of goods/services.
- With this contract, our customer, the basic characteristics of the EDS GLOBAL goods/services subject to sale, sales price, payment method, delivery conditions etc. He/she accepts and declares that he/she is aware of all preliminary information and the right of "withdrawal" regarding the goods/services subject to sale and that he/she then orders the goods/services in accordance with the provisions of this contract.
- Our sales conditions specified in this contract must be accepted in full. Unless there is a written approval given by our company, the demands and conditions of the customer after the contract are not valid. This approved agreement is sent to the customer by fax or e-mail and thus becomes valid. In addition, this agreement of ours has also been made publicly available on the website www.eds-global.com.
- The orders of the customer, which have been confirmed by us, can only be canceled due to force majeure. In this case, we reserve the right to terminate the contract legally. This is especially true for orders that are newly ordered or awaiting the customer's request to be shipped.
The type, type, quantity, brand/model, color, sales price including all taxes of the goods/services specified in the proforma invoice prepared by our company and all the information contained in this other proforma invoice are an integral part of this contract.
- EDS GLOBAL reserves the right to make changes to its offers at any time. The customer's order is binding. The contract comes into effect when the customer confirms the proforma invoice in writing and/or EDS GLOBAL dispatches the products to the customer.
- The rights arising from this contract cannot be transferred by the customer to the 3rd party.
- In the event that some articles of this agreement cannot be implemented partially or completely, the remaining articles of the agreement continue to be valid.
- In all legal matters, relevant Turkish laws and Turkish Courts are valid.
I. Pricing and Payment Terms
- Unless otherwise stated in the proforma invoice/quote, our product pricing and product deliveries are “EDS GLOBAL SAKARYA Factory delivery. Our prices do not include shipping; These costs are invoiced separately.
- The official Value Added Tax (VAT) on the invoice date will also be added to the prices.
- Our company reserves the right to change prices at any time. Our company can also use this right in ongoing contracts with its customers.
- Unless there is a written agreement to the contrary, the payments must be made to us in cash in cash or by bank transfer to the company account without any deduction. Long term or check etc. For different payment terms, there must be written approval of EDS GLOBAL.
- Cash price discounts to be applied to our customers are only valid with our written approval. Such discounts may be applied only on the price of the invoiced goods, excluding additional costs.
- In case of overdue invoice(s), EDS GLOBAL reserves the right to stop shipments and set a new payment schedule.
- Unless a different situation is stated in the proforma invoice, the payment term starts from our official invoice date. For payments overdue 10 days, the customer is informed in writing. EDS GLOBAL reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings for payments not made following the letter.
- We have the right to apply monthly delay interest at the rate specified in the invoice for invoices that are overdue. We reserve the right to claim additional losses to occur.
II. Delivery Terms
- The delivery process determined by us begins with the agreement of all technical issues with the customer and the receipt of the down payment if specified in the proforma invoice.
- The delivery times specified by us are only binding if we confirm it in writing beforehand. Delays in delivery times that may arise from suppliers will be notified to the customer as soon as possible. If the raw materials and semi-finished products required for our production cannot be supplied without our fault or are insufficient, we reserve the right to cancel the proforma invoice and this contract. In this case, our customer is immediately informed and the prepayment, if any, is returned to the customer.
- We have the right to claim compensation for damages and additional costs that may occur if the customer does not accept the delivery or fulfill other obligations. In such a case, the risk of loss or damage to the shipped goods is deemed to have been transferred to the customer when he does not accept the delivery.
- If the customer undertakes to receive the order from our factory, if the order is not received within one week after we have notified that it is ready, we have the right to ship the goods to the customer's address, by recourse to the costs incurred by the customer. If the customer does not accept the shipment, the terms of Article 3 apply.
- Failure to fulfill the terms of the contract due to force majeure; If this process takes more than six months, the contract can be canceled by both parties. Force majeure includes situations where there is a risk of partially or completely disrupting the work, such as accidents that require production to stop or postpone, or shortage of raw materials, tools and materials, transportation difficulties, problems in energy supply, strikes that may occur within the company or at suppliers.
III. Shipping Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, the place of delivery of the goods is "EDS GLOBAL Sakarya Factory".
- Packing and shipping is best handled according to our own rules. Our company cannot be held responsible for any defects that may occur during transportation.
- The goods and shipment are insured upon the customer's request, at the customer's expense. It is the customer's responsibility to follow up on damage and loss caused by transportation.
- Partial shipments are possible unless otherwise stated on the proforma invoice.
Warranty Validity Conditions
As our company, we would like to point out that;
Our fixed diaphragm booster and expansion tanks we produce are under warranty against factory production, material and workmanship defects.
In order for this warranty to be valid, you must submit the damaged product to our dealer or directly to our main factory, together with this warranty document, fully completed and together with the sales invoice. In case of a return request under warranty, all shipping and transportation costs belong to the customer or the seller. After the damaged product reaches our factory, according to the technical report to be written as a result of the evaluation of our technical team, if there is a manufacturing defect, the product will either be repaired or replaced with a new one or the product price will be refunded. The warranty period of the goods replaced under the warranty is limited to the remaining warranty period of the purchased goods.
In addition to these, damage-loss, repair expenses or insurance costs that may occur in the customer or 3rd parties due to the product cannot be charged to our company. Our warranty coverage is only related to the product we manufacture.
In the following cases, our company does not bear any responsibility for warranty;
- In case of product damage that may arise from transportation, in the products received and transported from our company by third parties or directly by the customer,
- In cases where the customer does not comply with the points specified in the user manual during the use of the product,
- Tanks leave our factory with a constant pre-gas pressure. In case the customer does not adjust the tank pre-gas pressure setting at the appropriate value according to the pump starting pressure (as a general rule, the tank pre-gas pressure should be adjusted 10% below the pump starting pressure),
- It is recommended to use safety valve in our tanks. In applications where our tanks are used, if the safety valve adjusted at least 10% below the maximum working pressure of the tank is not installed,
- In case of misuse of the tank, incorrect assembly or misuse,
- In case of tank failures caused by the failure of other equipment (such as pressure switch) on the system,
- Failures that may occur due to voltage drop or rise or due to faulty electrical installation,
- In case the installation of the product is not done by the authorized service or the installation is not in the conditions specified in the user manual,
- In cases where the product is kept in unsuitable storage and working environment conditions (humid, humid, dusty environment or used in excessively chalky, muddy, dirty water),
- Consumables and spare parts related to the products can be purchased from authorized services, authorized dealers or the manufacturer for a fee. In case of malfunctions in the product due to non-original parts that are not purchased from authorized services, authorized dealers or the manufacturer,
- In case of uncontrollable and unpredictable external factors-disasters (earthquake, flood, fire, lightning, storm etc.),
- In low temperature environments, damages caused by freezing of water in pipes, pumps or tanks,
- In case the temperature of the system water exceeds the maximum operating temperature of the product,
- In case the system pressure exceeds the maximum working pressure of the product,
- It is mandatory to use a pre-filter with our products. In cases where there are foreign substances (stone, sand, gravel, etc.) in the water that will enter the product,
- In case of any changes on the product and its components by the customer,
- In cases where periodic maintenance and tank pre-gas pressure checks are not carried out by authorized services or other pump services for replaceable membrane tanks at least once every 3 months, and fixed diaphragm tanks at least once a year, and the service reports of these checks cannot be submitted to the manufacturer,
- Before increasing the pre-gas pressure in the tanks, the tanks must be pre-filled with water. If the tank pre-gas pressure is tried to be changed without pre-filling the water,
- The warranty period starts from the delivery date of the goods. The warranty period will expire automatically even if the product is not fully used or installed within the warranty period.
- In case the goods are found to be defective, the consumer is subject to the provisions of Article 11 of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502.
- Withdrawing from the contract
- Requesting a discount from the sales price,
- Asking for a free repair,
- He can use one of his rights to request that the sold item be replaced with a non-defective good.
- If the consumer chooses the right to free repair from these rights, the seller; It is obliged to make or have the goods repaired without any charge under any other name, such as labor cost, replacement part cost or any other name. The consumer can also use the right of free repair against the manufacturer. The seller and the manufacturer are jointly responsible for the consumer's use of this right.
- If the consumer uses his right to free repair, if the maximum period of the goods is exceeded, and if it is determined by the authorized service station, the seller or the manufacturer that the repair is not possible with a report, the consumer may request from the seller the price of the goods to be refunded, the price reduction at the rate of the defect or, if possible, the replacement of the goods with a non-defective one. The seller cannot refuse the consumer's request. If this request is not fulfilled, the seller and the manufacturer are jointly and severally liable.
- The repair period of the goods cannot exceed the maximum period. This period starts from the date of notification of the malfunction related to the goods to the authorized service station or the seller within the warranty period, and from the date of delivery of the goods to the authorized service station outside the warranty period. If the defect of the goods cannot be repaired within the maximum repair period, the manufacturer has to allocate another good with similar characteristics to the use of the consumer until the repair of the good is completed. In the event that the product fails within the warranty period, the time spent in repair is added to the warranty period.
- Defects resulting from the use of the product contrary to the terms in the user manual are not covered by the warranty.
- The consumer can be purchased from the consumers or consumers in the place where the systems are purchased for the consumers in relation to the use obtained from the guarantee.
- If this Warranty Certificate is not given by the seller, the consumer may apply to the Ministry of Customs and Trade, General Directorate of Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance. Or, if he submits the invoice for the product, this invoice will be within the scope of the warranty certificate. The Product Serial Number written on the label of that product must be clearly written on this invoice. Otherwise, this invoice cannot be evaluated within the scope of the warranty certificate.
Resolution of Disputes
Sakarya Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized for the resolution of disputes. However, we reserve the right to go to the relevant courts at the customer's own business or residence address.